Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hey

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog post. I've been super busy with college stuff, hospital visits, and schoolwork. I've also been too lazy to write...

I don't know if everyone saw, but my mom's friend wrote an article about me in the Jewish Week which was really nice. You can read it here if you want: http://www.thejewishweek.com/special_sections/healthcare/its_surprisingly_liberating_not_have_hair

In other news, I applied to college (YAY), I started visiting the hospital only once a week, and I've been feeling pretty good. The doctors were definitely right when they said that the first two months would be the hardest because I feel much better now than I did then. It's kinda weird because aside from being more tired and the occasional nausea, I don't really feel that sick. I'm happy about that but it makes me want to be able to do normal things like go to school even more and since I can't, I get upset.
Not much else has been going on- I've actually been pretty bored lately. Anyone have any good book or movie recs?

I'm excited that thanksgiving is almost here. It's one of my favorite holidays because of all of the delicious food :).

Thanks for all of the continued support. I'll try not to wait so long this time between posts. :)
Love always,
Ella <3

3 comments:

  1. thanx for the update...

    please keep me in your blog forever

    xoxoxoxoxnana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Ella,

    So glad to read that you're feeling better!

    My favorite book(s) of the past year: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, and if you like it, the second book: The Wise Man's Fear.

    I don't know if you like fantasy books at all, but these are awesome!

    -Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  3. DVD, "Attack the Block" was kind of fun. I think you'll enjoy it. It's like Ali G meets ET... & kicks his butt!

    ReplyDelete