Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Survivor

Today was my last day of treatment. YAY! After two years, I'm proud to say that I am a leukemia survivor. It's been a long time coming but it's finally here. I feel like to I need to thank some people so let's start with the nurses and doctors and Memorial Sloan Kettering. I also could not have gotten through the past two years without the love and support of my family and friends- specifically my parents Amy and Dave and my brother Noah and my sister Maia. Can I also just say that I'm so happy to not have to go through chemo anymore! :-) I'm also really excited to go live the rest of my life. I have very big plans for this year. I am taking a year off from school to go to culinary school in California. I could not be more excited! In other news, I'm going out for dinner with my parents and sister to celebrate the end of my treatment tonight. I actually have to get ready for that so I'm gonna sign off but thanks again for all the support! WOOHOO I'M DONE! :-)


Love,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment